Our website address is: http://mybpn.org and http://mybpnetwork.org and other affiliated websites under the Black Professionals Network organization.
Welcome to the Black Professionals Network (BPN). BPN is the leading membership association for African-American/Black business and career professionals.
BPN is an organization that is based in the United States. We comply with U.S. laws governing the privacy of personal information, which may not provide the same level of data protection as provided under the laws of other countries.
PART I – BPN WEBSITES PRIVACY STATEMENT
Throughout BPN Websites, there are forms for visitors to request information, products, and services. These forms may ask for contact information (such as your home and/or work phone number, fax number, street address and/or e-mail address, employer name and job title), unique identifiers (usually your SHRM membership number, if one is available, or other log-in credential), financial information (such as your credit card number), or demographic information (for example, your birth year, location, certification designation, etc.). Contact information from these forms is used to provide the products, promotional materials, or memberships that you request. Forms on our site that request financial information do so in order to bill you for products or services ordered. Unique identifiers (specifically, your BPN member number) are collected from website visitors to verify the user’s identity for access to restricted content or features on the site.
- What information of yours do BPN Websites collect?
- What are “cookies” and how does BPN use them?
- What organization collects the information and who has access to it?
- How does BPN use the information it collects?
- How can you modify your personal information?
- What is the opt-out policy for BPN Websites?
- What types of security procedures are in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of your information?
- How do BPN Websites use bulletin boards, discussion lists, forums, and moderated chats?
Questions or Complaints regarding this Privacy Statement should be directed to:
Black Professionals Network
1020 NW 163rd Dr
Miami Gardens, FL 33169