Lead the Future
You set your vision, to navigate on this journey to become a certified legacy builder, and whether you acknowledge it or not, you have answered the call to lead. Yet, the future is ever-changing and the face of leadership, with it. You need to be prepared to lead the future ahead. How? By fine-tuning your skills that help you at the highest levels of any industry and profession and capitalizing on the opportunities ahead. We’re here to help you along the way.
The 2022 Black Professionals Summit brings together hundreds of black professionals for high-level cross-industry networking, professional development, and restorative experiences. To your right and left will be leaders leveling up across various industries and professions to add to your professional network. As well as our dynamic speakers and partners prepared to pass down insights and opportunities.
The conference will provide those in attendance with performance-enhancing sessions and speakers that examine corporate and small business trends all while supporting their personal endeavors and interests with curated topics on professional pathways and wealth strategies. Bonus: a lot of great-connection-inducing-black joy!
General Conference ticket provides:
- Opening Reception (Wed.)
- General Admission (Thurs.)
- Conference Materials
- Professional Headshot (limited slots)
- Office Hours: Executive Coaching
- Lunch, Dessert, Snacks, Closing Cocktail Toast
Full Conference Experience
- Opening Reception – Wednesday, Nov. 9 at 6p
- Chairman’s Breakfast – Thursday, Nov. 10 at 8:30a
- Leadership Conference – Thursday, Nov. 10 at 10a
- VIP & Speakers Dinner (Limited Access) – Thursday, Nov. 10 at 7p
- All-White Movie Screening ‘Wakanda Forever’ – Friday, Nov. 11
- Opportunity Forum & Golfing – Saturday, Nov. 12 at 11a – 6p
- Yacht & Jet Ski Networking Party – Sunday, Nov. 13 at 11a – 3p
Purchase any of these experiences as a bundle or a la carte right at checkout!